Thursday, February 07, 2008

Really Really Super Duper Post

OK, so it's really time for a really truly super duper awesome post. (That's the way Moira talks. Yes, she's two going on 13.) Why? Because I'm feeling sorry for myself. It's 12:30am and I'm not asleep. I just finished watching a movie while folding laundry and Anthony is not home yet. This all plays into the feeling sorry for myself bit, if you'll bear with.
1. I should be sleeping because Marek will wake me up in approximately 3 1/2 hours to eat, even though he is nearly 9 months old and really doesn't need to eat. He's just gotten into the habit since he was sick with puke and diarrhea all last week. I also hafta get up at 7am with Mason to make sure he eats his vitamin, writes a sentence of alliteration, and wears shoes when he goes out the door.
2. I can only watch a movie if I am also folding laundry, ironing, crocheting or knitting, or because it is designated family movie night (Fridays). Self imposed restriction.
3. I was going to check my email really quick before going to bed and then I started reading...oh, hang on, Marek is crying...Ok, I'm back. I would have killed myself long ago if not for binkies, bless them. So, I started reading some blogs and I thought, "I really need to go to bed." (See #1)
4. Anthony has had really steady work lately. It's great! It's just reduced our relationship to a couple of texts a day.
So I'm doing something that I want to do but always run out of time for so I never do.
What is it I wanted to say?....

3 comments:

Haven said...

You've said a lot. I hope Marek gets back on a sleep-through-the-night schedule for you soon. *hugs*

Will you even want another child next month??

Hillary said...

Yes, those girls will keep each other busy.

Haven said...

I just hope the dramatics can stay at a minimum for you. I don't recognize Sonora sometimes by her actions. :/